jueves, 3 de enero de 2013

Mary's in India

Danny is lonely cos Mary's in India now,
she said she'd call but that was three weeks ago,
she left all her things well, her books and her letters from him,
and as the sun rises on Mary, it sets on him.
And just dance, and just drink and just see the things,
I'll probably never get the chance to see.

Danny's not eating, he's drinking and sleeping in,
I saw him last night at a party, he's definitely thin,
he says he's happy, he looked pretty good but I think,
that as the sun rises on Mary, it sets on him
And just dance, and just drink and just see the things,
I'll probably never get the chance to see.

Danny came over last night and I cooked for him,
we talked about you Mary and how much we loved you still,
he told me he's packed up your books and you letters and things,
and as the suns sets on Mary, it's rising on him
And we danced and we drank and I've seen some things,
You probably never got a chance to see,
Don't worry Mary, cos I'm taking care of Danny,
And he's taking care of me.

______________________________________________________


Danny esta solo porque Mary está en la India ahora
Dijo que llamaría pero eso fue hace tres semanas
Dejó todas su cosas, sus libros y las cartas que le mandó él,
Y así como sale el sol para Mary, se pone para él.
Y solo baila, y solo bebe y mira las cosas,
Probablemente yo nunca tendré la oportunidad para ver.

Danny no come, bebe y duerme,
Le vi anoche en una fiesta, sin duda esta delgado,
Dice que es feliz, parecía estar bien pero creo,
Que así como sale el sol para Mary, se pone para él.
Y solo baila, y solo bebe y mira las cosas,
Probablemente yo nunca tendré la oportunidad para ver.

Danny vino anoche y cociné para él,
Estuvimos hablando de ti Mary y de cuanto te queremos todavía
El me dijo que había guardado todos tus libros, cartas y cosas,
Y así como el sol se pone para Mary, sale para él.
Y bailamos y bebimos y vimos cosas,
Que tu nunca tendrás ocasión de ver.
No te preocupes Mary, porque estoy cuidando de Danny,
Y él me está cuidando a mi.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario